Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/26/2009 8:42:33 PM EDT
I want to swap some of my LMT rifle triggers from a 2 stage to a single stage and LMT doesn't sell triggers.  Does anyone know who makes LMT's triggers?

Edit: Sorry I called LMT today, they do sell their triggers.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 9:50:19 PM EDT
[#1]
GUESS....
I can only GUESS, and i can be a dumbass....
But my guess would be they come from next door at Rock River.
The actual machine work might not be done there, but RRA or Armalite makes a lot of sense, although i dunno if Alite makes triggers.
I'm surprised LMT doesn't make them.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:33:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm pretty sure this is something LMT makes in house or if not, who ever is making them is making them to LMT specs. If you find out differently please let me know because LMT single stage triggers are my favorite triggers. I have a couple but need a few more. I can tell you that they are not made by RRA or Armalite (or again if they are, they are are made to LMT specs) because I have gotten both RRA and Armalite single stage triggers before and both are different then the LMT's I have.

From a looks perspective, the only one I've seen that looks the same are the DPMS triggers but I've never had a DPMS trigger in my hands to compare side by side. Part of me doubts LMT is using DPMS triggers but weirder things have happened. Actually, I guess it would be cool if they are DPMS triggers because I know I can get DPMS triggers, and at a fair price.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:18:03 AM EDT
[#3]
You can order the trigger, hammer, and disconnector from LMT in quantities of 200 each. And I doubt if LMT would use Rock River's substandard non mil spec, cast hammers and triggers for rifles they sell to Police and the military.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:23:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You can order the trigger, hammer, and disconnector from LMT in quantities of 200 each. And I doubt if LMT would use Rock River's substandard non mil spec, cast hammers and triggers for rifles they sell to Police and the military.

So is LMT selling forged units?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:15:07 AM EDT
[#5]
LWSchneider
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:50:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I want to swap some of my LMT rifle triggers from a 2 stage to a single stage and LMT doesn't sell triggers.  Does anyone know who makes LMT's triggers?

I am scheduled to pick up two brand new LEO/Govt marked LMT lowers next Tuesday.  I ordered them brand new from JTAC supply.  They will come with standard LMT single stage triggers.  I also own another LMT lower that is about 1 year old with a single stage.  So I have a total of three.  Want to work out a trade, My single stage for your two stage????
LMK,
Mike (11287)
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:24:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Actually LMT does sell 2 stage triggers: http://www.lewismachine.net/product.php?p=31&cid=1&session=370f63d71091f8cfda7314d40b7916b2

Since they sell their 2 stage trigger, it stands to reason that they should be able to sell you their single stage trigger.  Have you called them or written them?  Sometimes going to the source first and asking politely, you might get what you want.

Give Ryan at LMT a call and he might be able to help you.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:49:54 AM EDT
[#8]
LMT makes single stage and 2 stage triggers.....they are NOT RRA triggers, I am 99.9% certain they make them inhouse
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:11:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually LMT does sell 2 stage triggers: http://www.lewismachine.net/product.php?p=31&cid=1&session=370f63d71091f8cfda7314d40b7916b2

Since they sell their 2 stage trigger, it stands to reason that they should be able to sell you their single stage trigger.  Have you called them or written them?  Sometimes going to the source first and asking politely, you might get what you want.

Give Ryan at LMT a call and he might be able to help you.

Yep you are correct, I called LMT today and they do sell the triggers, my bad.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:15:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Edit: Sorry I called LMT today, they do sell their triggers.

Well they didn't use to but it's cool that they do now. So how much $?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:41:14 PM EDT
[#11]
8 weeks wait for parts according to them. I ordered several MRP bolts and it won't ship until earl June.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top