Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2009 4:56:51 PM EDT
A friend of a friend picked some up.  I know nothing about them.  He said they are ceramic coated, multi caliber.  I don't know anything about them or WTF to think.  What do you guys no about the brand?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:40:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I just bought one. I am impressed with it overall, but I must say the suggested MSRP leaves a little bit to be desired. I bought a promo rifle 'The Minuteman" with an MSRP of $1929 for $1599. When I compared it to the Colt that another dealer was asking the same amount for I thought it was as good overall as the Colt, with some better modifications such as the trigger guard, hand grip, hydraulic buffer spring and then the ceramic coating so I went that way as it came across as a better value. Had I been looking at paying MSRP I would have probably gone in a different direction as that is now in the price range of Noveske, LMT and other very well regarded brands. This could be worth the premium and be on par with the other brands in price range, I just don't know at this point.

I have not put many rounds through it so my final judgment is going to have to wait on a few thousand rounds going through it and seeing how it performs in a carbine course.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:23:57 AM EDT
[#2]
TAG for info as well. I've heard of them and think the ceramic coating is a great idea, as long as it is what it's made out to be by NGA.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top