Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/23/2009 4:14:58 PM EDT
I'm going to end up selling my Colt 20". Purchased in the 90's during the AWB so it's got no lug & FH. No scratches, no dings, only one range trip years ago.
I've only put about 30-40 rounds thru it for sighting it in, then it went into the safe for a long, long time.
I just never pull it out to use it, i'm a carbine/collapsible stock kinda guy, and that A2 stock just makes the rifle to0 cumbersome for me.
To justify other purchases i've made, I think it's time for this to go.

I don't want to beat anyone up on it, so what do ya think is a fair price for it?

As a post ban, non-collapsible, does it fit the parameters for ban states?
Link Posted: 2/24/2009 6:01:28 AM EDT
[#1]
nobody?
Link Posted: 2/24/2009 6:17:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Easily, you should be able to get $1200

And I would NOT sell mine for that!
Link Posted: 2/24/2009 6:24:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Easily, you should be able to get $1200

And I would NOT sell mine for that!

gotcha Evan. I see the pricing for these all over the place. On GB for $1800 as a starting bid!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2009 6:33:43 AM EDT
[#4]
$1000 (if you feel charitable)-1200(fair) range would be good for the ee, though i bet you could get well over $1200 on gunbroker.

i bought a similar  post ban 20 in colt (match target hbar, small hole, removeable carry handle, no fh)  with a little more wear than you describe for around $850 shipped in early 2008, which was great deal that i caught within an hour of the posting on the ee.  at that time, you could find colt hbars and some gov't profiles around $900-1k.  by the time december rolled around, i bought a barely used 20in colt preban gov't profile large pin for $1300 shipped, which was bit more than i should have spent––so i guess my ee karma evened out by getting one less and one more than i should have spent.

edit––and if i had the money i would buy it in a heartbeat for $1200.

Link Posted: 2/24/2009 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks opositive, I think i'm going to put it up.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top