Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/26/2009 5:44:23 PM EDT
Has anyone done this?  I remember the thread comparing the A2, 5.5 (amazingly sucked), Vortex, and Phantom against a bare threaded barrel (bright as heck).

I want to know how well the Sabre Defense extended A2 works.  I have one but I do not have a place to fire at night and do not have the proper camera equipment.

Can anyone do a few more FH tests?  Put that VTLOR and a few other newcomers in it too if you can.  This might be just the thing for companies to sell their product faster.  If the FH works well, then why do they not have pictures of them in use on the major websites?
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 11:35:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out you tube.  That is where I saw a vortex and decided to get one.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top