User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/24/2008 11:26:09 AM EDT
where can i find a allen wrench to get my darn grip off,
Link Posted: 12/24/2008 11:36:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Hardware store?

You might need to get the "pack" of wrenches, but it's still worth it to have them laying around.
Link Posted: 12/24/2008 12:13:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
where can i find a allen wrench to get my darn grip off,

Try Sears..or anyplace that sells tools. Do you think that would be a good place to start??
Link Posted: 12/24/2008 12:16:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Go to Sears or Harbor Freight and look for a t-handle, english sizes.

Have you looked in there with a flash light?  Many are slot head screws!!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2008 12:24:09 PM EDT
[#4]
My older Bushy takes a 3/16" allen wrench.  Not sure if that is the norm or not.
Link Posted: 12/24/2008 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#5]
yeah mine a older bushy, just wanted to make sure it wasnt anything special like the castle nut on the buffer tube, thanks guys
Link Posted: 12/24/2008 12:34:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Have you ever been to a hardware or auto parts store?  Have you ever touched a tool before?

Man, you really need to download the Tech Manual for the AR and get familiar with maintenance procedures and required tools and how to use them before you mess something up big time.
Link Posted: 12/24/2008 1:30:18 PM EDT
[#7]
lol, you dont have to be a cocky DICK!
i was simply asking if it required a special tool.
i have already removed the grip and insalled the new one. plus thats why this site is here to help new comers. im not retarted and will never do something that i feel is out of my abilitys. just wanted to make sure.
Link Posted: 12/24/2008 1:49:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Have you ever been to a hardware or auto parts store?  Have you ever touched a tool before?

Man, you really need to download the Tech Manual for the AR and get familiar with maintenance procedures and required tools and how to use them before you mess something up big time.

Cool man dude over here
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top