Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2008 5:57:08 PM EDT
My first post! You guessed it. Another new guy asking another dumb ? But I have to start somewhere and I'm still learning. I thought I had my first choice for an AR narrowed down to either "noveske" or "sabre". But then I stumbled onto "JP ENTERPRISES". They look like perty sweet rifles and I just wanted to know more about them. PRICE for one. Can't seem to find info. And about what I'm after, since that always seems to be a necessary pre-requsite. I want a flat top (eotech), 14.5" to 16" bbl. but still would like to reach out to 200+yds. with an"ACOG" someday. Competion-yes..shtf-yes. I have $1,500 saved so far and will have a little more by the time they're back on the shelves. So in the mean time I'll keep saving and learning. Thanks for any input.[
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#1]
The basic upper is $1099.  You can add a heat sink for another $75.  Shipping is $20.

Just click on the "Specifications and Pricing" link near the upper right hand corner of the JP-15 page.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The basic upper is $1099.  You can add a heat sink for another $75.  Shipping is $20.

Just click on the "Specifications and Pricing" link near the upper right hand corner of the JP-15 page.

Thanks 1paladin. Hmm. $1,899 for a complete.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top