Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/19/2008 2:53:37 PM EDT
Hey guys 1st post. Just bought a Remington VTR 15. What are the thoughts on it? Anyone have one or tested the accuracy?? Great forum by the way learned tons already..
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:25:42 PM EDT
[#1]
i read about it in american rifleman magazine. i think it shot at or a little under 1 moa @100 with match ammo(sandbagged from bench).

if you want a cammoed ar id say go for it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:29:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey guys 1st post. Just bought a Remington VTR 15. What are the thoughts on it? Anyone have one or tested the accuracy?? Great forum by the way learned tons already..

It's really made by DPMS. Remington just puts their name and cool camo paint on it.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:06:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's really made by DPMS. Remington just puts their name and cool camo paint on it.

You sure?
It sure looks to me like the .223 rifles are made by Bushmaster, and the .308 rifles are DPMS designs. They are all owned by the same company, in the end.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:36:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sure?
It sure looks to me like the .223 rifles are made by Bushmaster, and the .308 rifles are DPMS designs. They are all owned by the same company, in the end.

My bad. You are right! The R-15 is Bushy the R-25 is DPMS
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#5]
So basically I got a camo bushmaster. ..Good to know.
Now I need to pick a scope.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top