Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/16/2008 5:39:51 PM EDT
I'm doing my 2nd build, and I thought for this one I would get a Young Mfg Chrome Bolt Carrier Group.  I know it's not a needed necessity, but I wanted easer cleaning. I searched here, and goggled. I can't find where I could get just spare bolt parts for a Young mfr chrome bolt carrier, extractor,cam pin, ect. anyone know where I could get spare parts for one. Can I maybe call Young mfr to find out?
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#1]
You can get them directly from Young Mfg.

Click Me

ETA: it doesn't look like they sell just the extractors, but you can buy a complete spare bolt and a cam pin.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:05:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!!!!
I couldn't find Youngs even with goggle. Like you said, The only thing I didn't see there either was an exrtactor, but screw it I'll just buy the whole bolt, can't hurt'

Thanks again
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:08:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Les Baer is usually a pretty good source.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top