Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/4/2008 12:59:54 PM EDT
Since Noveske is bunk and doesn't want to sell a 14.5" N4 Light barrel on it's own, I'm in search for a top quality, chrome lined, 14.5" barrel that shoots equal to a Noveske N4 Light.

Now, bear in mind, I want a Carbine length gas system, and I absolutely do not want M203 cut outs in the barrel. Also, I want M4 feed ramps.

Any ideas?

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 1:12:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Since Noveske is bunk and doesn't want to sell a 14.5" N4 Light barrel on it's own, I'm in search for a top quality, chrome lined, 14.5" barrel that shoots equal to a Noveske N4 Light.

Now, bear in mind, I want a Carbine length gas system, and I absolutely do not want M4 cut outs in the barrel. Also, I want M4 feed ramps.

Any ideas?

?  I didn't know you could have M4 feed ramps without M4 cutouts?  Could you clarify?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 1:18:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now, bear in mind, I want a Carbine length gas system, and I absolutely do not want M4 cut outs in the barrel. Also, I want M4 feed ramps.

Any ideas?

?  I didn't know you could have M4 feed ramps without M4 cutouts?  Could you clarify?

I meant to say an M203 cut, I'm sorry. So no M203 Cut-out!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm still not sure if you want the M203notch or not....

anyway, check LMT or Sabre Defence
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Or CMMG.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#5]
No M203 Notch.

I checked both, no dice.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:42:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Denny's/GTS makes a 14.7 like what you are looking for

Denny's 14.7 VCQB barrel
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:47:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Denny's/GTS makes a 14.7 like what you are looking for

Denny's 14.7 VCQB barrel

This is a barrel I've been keeping in mind, although, it is not chrome lined, and it is stainless.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#8]
The only way is to get an HBAR barrel and have some one competent dremel the normal barrel extension to M4 standard un less you get a barrel thats never had a barrel extension on from the begining..email Steve at Adco hell advise you well.Ive dremeled extensions to M4 standard..its not hard if you know what your doing.GDS Scott a dealer in the EE has Bushmaster 16" 1x7 HBAR barrels.Contact Steve at Adco and see if he can machine the extension for you.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:42:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Why not just send your upper to them and just get them to install the barrel then modify the upper to your needs/desire when you get it back?

Spooky
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top