Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/21/2008 8:04:03 PM EDT
Who has the best? Not the cheapest but the best. CMT? RRA? White Oak?
ETA:Thought I was in BIY, mods can you transfer me?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Most of the LPK's I've used have been pretty much the same.  I've used CMMG, CMT, Bushmaster, RRA, and DPMS.  The only one I had issues with was the DPMS.  Some of the pins seemed a bit off in size.  The CMMG I just installed seems to have a little bit smoother trigger than the last CMT I used.  

Seriously, just get the least expensive one you can find as long as it is one of the companies you have mentioned you will never know a difference.  There are lemons from ever company, and you can't dodge those.  Every AR owner can speak well of the kit they own, and very, very few can really say something bad about any of the ones from your list.  Just upgrade your trigger from something off of the EE here.

I either just killed your thread, or I pissed on someone who will let me know.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top