Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 6:58:08 PM EDT
I just bought one off a friend for $5. It seems very solid (and comfortable) but I'm sure I'm missing something.

Anyone know of potential problems running one of these VFG's? My main rifle is sporting a FUG, but I'm considering this one for my truck carbine.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:44:02 PM EDT
[#1]
ive sold a bunch at the store and installed em all.  theyre cheap, but if you dont care about them lining up perfect with the rail on the upper (if you have a flat top) then it dont matter much.  just be sure to loctite the threads on the clamps screws.  200 rounds or so and they'll run away without it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:50:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I think you're thinking of something else.

I'm talking about the vertical foregrip.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 2:39:10 AM EDT
[#3]
We have used the UTG grips and have had no complaints. The folding grip is the most popular. The tapco grip is also made by UTG.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#4]
yeah, i was thinking quad rail.  sorry, it was late last night when i wrote that.

i have a VFG on one, it works good.  no complaints.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top