Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/21/2008 9:37:33 AM EDT
Just ordered two Stag lowers and am looking for a good LPK.  My first choice would be White Oak's but ADCO will not ship to a different address. So now im thinking CMT/Stag.  Is it as good or better? Who makes the best?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:53:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm confused.  What do you mean by "will not ship to a different address"?

I have used WOA, Stag, Bushmaster, and RRA.  I have not had problems with any of them.  When I need an LPK, I just add whatever the dealer has in stock to my order.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just ordered two Stag lowers and am looking for a good LPK.  My first choice would be White Oak's but ADCO will not ship to a different address. So now im thinking CMT/Stag.  Is it as good or better? Who makes the best?

just put the ship to address in the comment section. The ship to/billing address restriction is something my CC processor makes me put on my site.  Helps avoid stolen cards ie - NY billing address with a ship to address in OH...

I

Will do. Also, How do the White Oak kits compare to the CMT/Stag?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:56:39 PM EDT
[#4]
bump
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top