Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/20/2008 8:59:37 PM EDT
a picture of this little bugger in place would be great. thanks.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:03:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:00:32 PM EDT
[#2]
It's definitely good stuff.  I have one on all my ARs.   I don't know if it still comes with it, but the Ergo grips used to come w/ the gapper.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:25:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:31:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Like this?

YUP..
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:57:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I made my own with RTV.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:55:48 AM EDT
[#7]
height=8
Quoted:
It's definitely good stuff.
I have one on all my ARs.   I don't know if it still comes with it, but the Ergo grips used to come w/ the gapper.  

The one I bought two weeks ago did.

Happy Monday to all,
Bob S.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep,I just bought a Ergo grip at the fun show and it came with a "gapper".  Cool pics. I am not sure witch is better the gapper or Magpuls trigger guard. Magpuls trigger guard fills in that gap BUT the "gapper" is rubber and is kinda nice on your finger and it is rubber. Hmmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:46:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I made my own with RTV.  

Details?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yep,I just bought a Ergo grip at the fun show and it came with a "gapper".  Cool pics. I am not sure witch is better the gapper or Magpuls trigger guard. Magpuls trigger guard fills in that gap BUT the "gapper" is rubber and is kinda nice on your finger and it is rubber. Hmmmmmmmmm

Same thing for the Rock River winter trigger guard. The gapper won't work as the space is filled.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:56:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I made my own with RTV.  

Details?
I"ve been looking at this myself.  As far as I can tell, all you'd need to do is coat the inside of the space in the lower with some sort of mold release, then squirt in enough "GE Silicone" (color of your choice) into the space to fill it up.  A few hours curing time later, you have a "no-bite" union between your pistol grip and the trigger guard.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top