Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2008 7:47:35 PM EDT
Im about to start a build on my AR and im thinking about buying a eotech magnifier and a eotech 512 for it. Iv never used the magnifier before, are they any good?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I am thinking about purchasing one also. You might want to check out the "Optics" forum, I am sure there is plenty down there about it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:55:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought there was one on here but i couldnt find it
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Click on "AR-15" scroll down about 10 other forums besides the one you are in. It is near the bottom.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:16:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Optics Forum Just incase you still had trouble finding it .

Personally I've never used one (I'm an ACOG guy), but from what I've read people seem to love them.

Good luck
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:32:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I have an aimpoint magnifier in a Larue flip to side mount behind my aimpoint m4. I can tell a noticable difference when using it for longer range shots than without it. Others that have shot my rifle have since bought their own similar setup.

I realize you are talking eotech and I have an aimpoint but the concept and use is identical.

You wont' regret it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:46:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Im not sure if im going to go with a eotech but it will either be that or a aimpoint
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:40:28 AM EDT
[#7]
if your looking to do that sell it and get an ACOG. you just cant go wrong.. (im also an ACOG guy, but then agian who isnt..)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top