Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/20/2008 7:22:23 PM EDT
Sorry if this is a covered question...

I was wondering if anyone makes lowers that are unmarked by the magwell/fire selector, so i could have them custom engraved? Or if not, which quality lowers would have the least markings so as to be custom engraved? Thanks in advance guys!!!

-Danny
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:14:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I was wondering if anyone makes lowers that are unmarked by the magwell/fire selector, so i could have them custom engraved? Or if not, which quality lowers would have the least markings so as to be custom engraved? Thanks in advance guys!!!

-Danny

Very clean lower with no logos.

www.gallatinarms.com/LOWER_RECEIVERS-Tactical_Innovations_T15_Stripped_Lower_Receiver.html

Manufacture link:
www.tacticalinc.com/ar15-receivers-c-359.html
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:33:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

-Danny

I can't find a pic that's readily available to post but if you search the pic threads you will find a few Mega & JC Weaponry lowers with no logo roll marks. They still retain the Fire/Safe, manufacturer, caliber & model name engravings but they are insignificant to the larger logos that you are trying to avoid IMO.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I believe Anvil Arms will make a customized lower for you.  Plus, they're a site sponsor.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top