Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2008 3:44:57 PM EDT
So i have a stimulus check inbound and was gonna use it toward some unfinished builds that I have but i ran into a dilemma while trying to pick the upper. I made the choice of getting a VLTOR MUR with a forward assist, however i then realized that im also going to need a rail system and then i started looking at the VIS SYSTEM CARBINE MODEL WITH FORWARD ASSIST AND SHELL DEFLECTOR, now the problem I have is that the VIS system is gonna run me 600 bucks so should i buy 2 Vltor uppers and then mix and match the rail systems or should i get the VIS systems for both of my builds. I wanted your input guys, need to know if the VIS system is worth the more money or should i just get the plain uppers and pick the rails?
-Dep
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:33:00 AM EDT
[#1]
It will be cheaper to install your own rail system. But hey, If you have the money
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:51:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I personally like the iea of choosing my own rails.  On the other hand, the VIS looks really nice. Get one MUR and one VIS.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:12:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I like the Daniel Defense rails with the Mur.  They look real nice together.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top