Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/5/2008 12:59:47 PM EDT
I tried to search this question, but came up with few results.  Does anyone have any experiance with Gunsmoke Enterpirse lowers.  The price is exelent... how about the quality.  I did see some people had negative experiance with the personel at GSE, but it all seemed to be years ago.  I am asking because I want to build an AR and i cannot get over the prices.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:55:00 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Come on, i know someone used these things.  how about it?  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:22:21 PM EDT
[#2]
My dealer keeps trying to push these on me for $80.

I was wanting to build a GSE pistol out of one but was told to avoid them, so no personal experience.

I don't like the cheesy SEAL logo on the side anyway.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:00:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah the SEAL logo screams wana be.  A black sharpy can take care of that as far as I am concerned.  The local gun store here has only DPMS stripped lowers, and the cast ones are 120 bucks.  GSE say they are forged.  Seems hard to beet for the price.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top