Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/4/2008 12:35:46 AM EDT
I under stand the the gas buster is designed to keep gas, particularly on SBR or supressed, weapons from hitting you in the face.  

My question is whether the unit vents gas out to the right side of the handle, where a left handed shooter's face would be?  
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:48:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes it does.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:56:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Some say it does.  I didn't know how it was designed when I bought it but it's never bothered me.  Better than stock IMO.  I'm a Soutchpaw in case you haven't figured it out already.

Try before you buy.  I shoot with my head fairly far back on the stock so that may have something to do with it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:38:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Another southpaw here.  I shoot nose to charging handleand even though the PRI Gas Buster is designed to exhaust gases to the right side, its a lot better than the stock CH.

This is a simple test:  generously lube your BCG with CLP just before a shooting session and shoot a few rounds with both CH's.  You will easily notice the difference in CLP drops sprayed pass the CH in your eye portection glasses with each CH.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top