Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/3/2008 4:03:03 PM EDT
I just got the S&W M&P15 and was wondering if there is a way to tighten the bittstock.  It seems to be able to wiggle a little.  Is this normal?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:04:23 PM EDT
[#1]
It's normal.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:06:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, thanks!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:09:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Put a Magpul CTR on my M&P and it's tight like dicks hatband.
The factory stock was a little lose and drove me bat crazy.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:16:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah it is driving me a little crazy. here
Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#5]
You can order it from Magpul direct but it takes a while to get it.(slow shipping)
Try DSG Arms in Fort Worth Texas.Order today they ship today.Make sure you order the "Mil-Spec" version seeings though your buffer tube is "Mil-Spec" diameter.
You will not be dissappointed in Magpul products.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:27:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool. Thanks, Alot!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:32:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Just checked and they have them in stock.Make sure if you have the funds to go ahead and get the recoil pad.It's another $20 but again...well worth the investment.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:44:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah that sounds like a good idea.  I appreciate your help.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:22:20 PM EDT
[#9]
height=8
Quoted:
Just checked and they have them in stock.Make sure if you have the funds to go ahead and get the recoil pad.It's another $20 but again...well worth the investment.

Is it really worth replacing it? Does the extra little wiggle affect the performance of the rifle or does the extra little giggle not seam right!! Is it ME!!!!! Just joking....Good sugestion savman101...SYOTFS...Can wait until I get my new S&W...I need to invest in a recoil pad on my Bushy....

Here

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top