Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/17/2008 5:59:08 PM EDT
I'm one of the many new guys here.  Before anyone says it, yes I did a search.  I didn't really get the answers I was looking for.  I checked the feeback forum, I saw some good stuff, but that was mainly customer service things from people who ordered from them.

Here's the deal, my dealer is putting together my first Ar for me.  He was going to use all DPMS parts.  He had some supply issues with the stuff I was looking for.  He called me today and told me that he had went all CMMG on the parts.  I've heard good things about them, and I've got no problem with it.  I would like to hear some stories from people who actually have CMMG.  What do you think of them...quality, fit, finish, and overall impressions?  

I don't think I'm going to have a problem with the feedback I've got so far.  I just wanted to hear some more info.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll be quite satisfied.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#2]
height=8
Quoted:
I'm one of the many new guys here.  Before anyone says it, yes I did a search.  I didn't really get the answers I was looking for.  I checked the feeback forum, I saw some good stuff, but that was mainly customer service things from people who ordered from them.

Here's the deal, my dealer is putting together my first Ar for me.  He was going to use all DPMS parts.  He had some supply issues with the stuff I was looking for.  He called me today and told me that he had went all CMMG on the parts.  I've heard good things about them, and I've got no problem with it.  I would like to hear some stories from people who actually have CMMG.  What do you think of them...quality, fit, finish, and overall impressions?  

I don't think I'm going to have a problem with the feedback I've got so far.  I just wanted to hear some more info.

I'm in a somewhat similiar position (heck, I haven't even purchase my AR15 yet), but have done plenty of research.  From what I've found CMMG is very high-quality, but has lately come under fire for being slow and lacking a bit in quality control.  This can be attributed to their recent popularity, and I believe they're tackling that issue as we speak.

My first AR15 will be a CMMG because I like the ability to pick and choose your options.  If I were you I wouldn't worry in the slightest.  Enjoy your new AR15!
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:35:10 PM EDT
[#3]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

I'm in a somewhat similiar position (heck, I haven't even purchase my AR15 yet), but have done plenty of research.  From what I've found CMMG is very high-quality, but has lately come under fire for being slow and lacking a bit in quality control.  This can be attributed to their recent popularity, and I believe they're tackling that issue as we speak.

My first AR15 will be a CMMG because I like the ability to pick and choose your options.  If I were you I wouldn't worry in the slightest.  Enjoy your new AR15!
The best part of it all is the deal I'm getting.  I'm a pretty good customer so I'm going to come out all right on the price.  Unless he puts it together with crepe paper and bubble gum I think I'll be pretty happy.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top