Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/14/2008 9:23:36 PM EDT
Sorry if this has already been posted in the past (I didnt find anything on the search as I dont have a team member status).

I was looking around the web for Noveske dealers and ran across a site that does nothing but left handed rifles, and their AR's are supposedly all Noveskes.

http://www.lefthandrifles.com/logo/ar_reconlh500.jpg

Noveske Left Handed
Link Posted: 4/14/2008 9:58:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Noveske Barrel and Lower only.  They also aren't N4's, the N4 only comes in 14.5 and 16" and isn't stainless steel.

ETA: Shot John and e-mail to let him know.  I wouldn't want some site slingin' franken-rifles and calling them Noveske N4's if my name was on it.

Jay
Link Posted: 4/14/2008 10:07:01 PM EDT
[#2]
that company is based out of Oregon also I would find it odd if John did not already know about this company

link to Noveske props
Link Posted: 4/14/2008 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I find it odd they are marketing them as N4 rifles though.  You would think they would call them something else.
Link Posted: 4/14/2008 10:28:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I find it odd they are marketing them as N4 rifles though.  You would think they would call them something else.

I'll be honest, I dont know what N4 stands for so I would not know the difference!
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:11:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got an e-mail back from John.

These are legit Noveske products.  Business is owned by a friend of his.  He said the terms and names are a little outdated on the site and will be updated soon.

Good news for lefties that want a quality product other than Stag =)
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 8:38:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just got an e-mail back from John.

These are legit Noveske products.  Business is owned by a friend of his.  He said the terms and names are a little outdated on the site and will be updated soon.

Good news for lefties that want a quality product other than Stag =)

I think the uppers are Stag anyway.  The website says the "standard" rifles use a Stag lefty upper on them.  I'm almost certain the other use a stripped Stag lefty upper, which is built up using Noveske (or other) parts to it.

As far as I know, Stag is the sole source for the full-blown lefty upper that mirrors the standard version with a forward assist, etc.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 9:50:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top