Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/2/2007 12:28:18 PM EDT
hello;

new del-ton  fired first time friday.  the input needed covering several areas.  what i have is a del-ton kit rifle, m4 config., 16" barrel length, 1x9 barrel twist, barrel chrome lined.  

ammo fires was 25 rds. of commerical cases loaded with 55gr. fmj win. bulk bullet, 24.5 h335 and 25 mil. case (l.c.) loaded with 55gr. fmj win. bulk bullet, 24.5 h335.  comm. load speed was 2850, mil. case speed was 2890.

question/input needed.  have a large amount of h335, so any reloads will be with h335.  to anyone using h335, any input on bullet selection other than 55gr. fmj.?  accuracy with the comm cases was not near as good as the mil. cases.  mil. case gave @ 1.5-2.0 " groups.  

with mil. load above, a 55gr fmj bullet will be 2700fps at 50yds, per my ballistic program.

trigger feels like it's very light, two stage, but is mushie at best.  don't need a fancy trigger.  any suggestions? will simply replacing the trigger spring help or does more needed replacing?

any other suggestions or input in enhance what i have?

thank for any input.

rp
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top