Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/30/2007 5:00:34 AM EDT
Technogrunt's post showing a 'pimped out' Airborne AR15 inspired me to ask ...

Who has the most 'pimped out' AR?  

Post pics!

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#1]
This rifle is pretty pimped out if I do say so myself.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:09:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/redguardrm/HPIM0135.jpg

somebody luvs the zip ties. So if the mounts fail the parts wont fall to the bottum of the gunsafe.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:09:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Needs more cowbell.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:13:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yeah that pimp!
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

somebody luvs the zip ties. So if the mounts fail the parts wont fall to the bottum of the gunsafe.

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 12:23:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

!!!!
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 12:34:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 12:43:00 PM EDT
[#9]
the tactical musket

thats very swat
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 12:43:30 PM EDT
[#10]
thats what the seals are carrying now
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Sorry, couldn't help myself I die laughing everytime I look at this thing and of course it just has to make its appearance anytime a thread like this comes up.

Rick
SGF, Mo.

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I've seen that Swiss Army knife AR photo many times, but this is the first time I've noticed that the FH appears to be a standard A2 that isn't indexed properly. I bet that's why he isn't hitting anything.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Now THATS funny!!!
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 3:10:39 PM EDT
[#14]
KISS

Good M4

Good Light

Aimpoint
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 3:41:45 PM EDT
[#15]
What is clamped on his magwell?
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 3:51:25 PM EDT
[#16]
looks like the redi-mag system.  It holds a spare mag on the other side of the reciever.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 4:21:27 PM EDT
[#17]
We should call this thread "How to turn a 7lbs rifle into a 23lbs club"

Seriously, I've seen guys with so much crap on their AR they weighed in at 17lbs loaded with mags.

My sniper rifle only weighs 13lbs (which is heavy)

Optic and light.  That's about all you need for a "fighting gun".

The "pimped" AR do look "bling" though
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 4:48:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
We should call this thread "How to turn a 7lbs rifle into a 23lbs club"

Seriously, I've seen guys with so much crap on their AR they weighed in at 17lbs loaded with mags.

My sniper rifle only weighs 13lbs (which is heavy)

Optic and light.  That's about all you need for a "fighting gun".

The "pimped" AR do look "bling" though

I agree.  I do like the vertical front grips and back up irons.  
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 4:56:56 PM EDT
[#19]
That is a heavily accessorized rifle but I'm talking about PIMPED?!  

OD Green and Dark Earth are passe - let's see some tacky chrome and gold plating for some real Bling Bling!  

What would Elvis shoot?

For example:

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 6:06:54 PM EDT
[#20]

According to TMIX  this is HIS photo.... I figure if you post a photo on a public fourm it belongs to anyone who likes it enough to save it.  Neverthless if it was originally posted by TMIX... OK.. I still liked the photo... If you want to have credit for a photo, it would be a good idea to SAY SO in your original posting of said photo..So I didn't STEAL your photo,  you made it available to anyone who wants it..
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 6:21:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

pwned.

DKProf had a nice SBR I wanted to sleep with...maybe he can post pics.

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 6:37:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Thanks!

I almost posted a picture of it in this thread a couple of hours ago, but then I figured the OP meant "pimped" as in chrome or engraved, and not tacticool-pimped, so I refrained.

But now that you asked, I'm happy to shamelessly post the picture!  

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 6:40:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks!

I almost posted a picture of it in this thread a couple of hours ago, but then I figured the OP meant "pimped" as in chrome or engraved, and not tacticool-pimped, so I refrained.

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=45149

Yup, thats her. She looks nice and tight...can I borrow it? I will bring her back cleaned and well lubed
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks!

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=45149

Yup, thats her. She looks nice and tight...can I borrow it? I will bring her back cleaned and well lubed

If you come visit, we can take her to the NRA range and shoot.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No I was In the Army 1st Cav where I was taught to dummy cord everything possible.  A safe queen would not have any zip ties or dummy cording because it sits in a safe.  

That rifle has seen a number of classes and three gun practice.  Digital cameras allow the user to clean up the picture that rifle is actually scratched to shit.

It's ok to make asshole assumptions about shit you know nothing about. Do you even know me I doubt it so go take a flying leap into shit asshole.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:09:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:12:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Retro pimpage...

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
It's ok to make asshole assumptions about shit you know nothing about. Do you even know me I doubt it so go take a flying leap into shit asshole.

Well said!  
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:37:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#30]
NM..pic showed...

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No I was In the Army 1st Cav where I was taught to dummy cord everything possible.  A safe queen would not have any zip ties or dummy cording because it sits in a safe.  

That rifle has seen a number of classes and three gun practice.  Digital cameras allow the user to clean up the picture that rifle is actually scratched to shit.

Easy there killer, it was a joke.  It was your expense, but it was funny.

You made the situation funnier however, by not only getting sand, but THAT MUCH sand, deep deep in your virgin mangina.

I guess what I'm trying to say it, calm the fuck down buddy, you're among friends here.  It's alright.

ETA:  And having your feeling hurt (especially by those bad bad people on the evil internets) still doesn't justify breaking the CoC.

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You made the situation funnier however, by not only getting sand, but THAT MUCH sand, deep deep in your virgin mangina.

I guess what I'm trying to say it, calm the fuck down buddy, you're among friends here.  It's alright.

ETA:  And having your feeling hurt (especially by those bad bad people on the evil internets) still doesn't justify breaking the CoC.

i138.photobucket.com/albums/q252/mastersqurm/Guns/DSC07550.jpg

I wanna see the "scratched to shit version"

also, why would you use software to edit the true condition of the weapon? That is retarded
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

also, why would you use software to edit the true condition of the weapon? That is retarded

Me too!

Travis
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't I have a bad digital camera that requires fixing with every picture I take. The image editing made the image less fine.  If you see the weapon in person you would see a number of scratches were the weapon interacted with my 92FS.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Insulting a mans weapon is like insulting his wife.  Don't insult a mans weapon and don't insult his wife.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:14:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Your just trying to live up to that title under your name arent you?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:16:17 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Trying hard to live up to it.  Unfortunately I have cancer and I won't be able to live up to it for long. It sucks losing the right to live.
I am a loser because I am going to lose the right to live on and care for my child.

How do you feel now better or worse don't assume it makes an ass out of people.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Retro pimpage...

i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/DM1975/smartass/retro-carbine.jpg

That picture reminds me of this, which was taken from an old school 82nd Airborne night operations SOP.

OTN = Own The Night
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Trying hard to live up to it.  Unfortunately I have cancer and I won't be able to live up to it for long. It sucks losing the right to live.
I am a loser because I am going to lose the right to live on and care for my child.

I feel just fine, I am not the one making an ass out of myself on the internet, you are.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:27:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Blinged out MP5:

Pimped M4:

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't I have a bad digital camera that requires fixing with every picture I take. The image editing made the image less fine.  If you see the weapon in person you would see a number of scratches were the weapon interacted with my 92FS.  

You opted for zip-ties over a better quality camera?

sorry, LOL I couldnt resist
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:44:06 PM EDT
[#42]
not an AR, but pimped out nonetheless

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:07:42 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I feel just fine, I am not the one making an ass out of myself on the internet, you are.

..... feel just right, until shit happens to you or the one you love.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:27:02 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Blinged out MP5:

That ain't bling!

This is bling!

(according to the caption on the pic; this was a gift to the dean of the Bulgaria's National Academy Of The Ministry Of Interior from Saddam Hussein.)
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:16:43 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

..... feel just right, until shit happens to you or the one you love.

Buddy, you have no idea of my situation either. unlike bloodmoon I choose not to pull my medical problems as a pitty card. Just because something terrible might have happened to you in your life does not give you a right to be a jackass to others and then hidde behind it. I have ZERO sympathy for someone who does that.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:02:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Can we just call this 'thing' between ARSNIPER and bloodmoon a draw and get on with it?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:17:57 AM EDT
[#47]
QUIB.....NICE.....HOW MANY BALLS IN THE CLIP? I LIKE IT!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:29:08 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Can we just call this 'thing' between ARSNIPER and bloodmoon a draw and get on with it?

That, or we could keep to technical discussions in a technical forum...
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:33:12 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
KISS

Good M4

Good Light

AimpointEOTECH

Fixed
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Isn't DVD Tracker the guy with the Pink AR-15 (Cav Arms Lower)? Here needs to post in here.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top