Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 12:55:56 PM EDT
Anyone know when Noveske is going to start rolling out the complete basic version of their N4 rifle...or are they already selling.  I have only seen uppers for sale so far.

Thanks!

-Mike
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
That was pretty quick work!!

Hey Stick, is there an actual Noveske Logo between the upper & lower receivers or is that photoshopped in?

I'm sure it sounds funny, but stuff like that would probably help sell an additional upper/lower to REEEEEALLY anal people like me who couldn't bear having an incomplete symbol on a rifle.

"I can't wear that to my carbine class, it clashes!"
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:38:41 PM EDT
[#2]
That is the second Noveske pic I've seen. I think any that come out that are complete rifles have the stamp between the upper and lower to show they came from the factory as a complete rifle.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:15:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:38:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Not Stick, just a humble contribution.  

img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/dissident74/IMG_3398.jpg

[paris]That's hot![/paris]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:23:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered a low profile N4 upper from John.  Should ship Tuesday!!  I can't wait.  I already built the lower!  Mega receiver, RR 2-stage trigger, Vltor clubfoot, RR winter trigger guard, Ambi-selector.....

I couldn't see paying for the lower as the price was a bit steep.  Not sure who manufactures the Noveske lower (I have a stripped one) but no-one can beat the fit and finish on the MEGAS.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:10:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Dissident,

Very nice rifle...did you buy it complete?  And if so, where from?

What I want to do is buy the basic rifle and put a Larue 7.0 hand guard on it but I don't want to SBR the gun.    ...do you guys think they would install it for me and then perm. fix a flash hider on it?

-Mike

Mike,

I bought the rifle complete from Noveske.

As far as Noveske putting a LT rail on for you, I don't know but probably not.  I think that the choices are the DD Lite, KAC, Vltor, and SWS rail systems.  I'm not positive though.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:14:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Not Stick, just a humble contribution.  

img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/dissident74/IMG_3398.jpg

[paris]That's hot![/paris]

So hot in fact that I've been ignoring my faithful and steady 6920.  We might end up breaking up.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top