Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/11/2007 12:43:32 PM EDT
I've been wanting an AR for a long time, and wanting a 204 for a while as well. I had made up my mind on a .223 varmint kit from J&T when low and behold, after weeks of looking at their site, I just now see they offer a complete .204 kit. So, I figure I can kill two bird with on stone - get my first AR and 204 in one package. My guess is that nobody here has tried this kit from J&T? I searched the archive and kind find anything relating to 204 and J&T. I'm going to give them a ring tomorrow and get some info about it.

Any reason I should not go with the .204 kit?  I will be reloading for it once I test out some factory ammo, so ammo price doesnt' concern me much.  Don't worry, I am already planning a second kit in .223, but probaby won't get to it till early next year.  I know, that's awful - planning a second build when I haven't even started my first.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
If that's what tickles your fancy, then go for it! I'm sure most people would say the same thing.

(Well, except for the people that will say "Colt doesn't make a .204 yet.")
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:48:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:48:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:09:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If it's what you want then get it.  

Yep.  I want one in 7.62x39 but grabbed a .223, 'cause I got a deal.  I still want one in the 7.62x39.  Bottom line, get what you want and be done with it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top