Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 3:47:40 PM EDT
So what do you guys think of the DD Omega rail system?  Would I be better off with a standard DD rail system?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:50:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't have one, but they look pretty cool.  Gonna grab a couple around Xmas and if they look as well as I think they do, I'll get some of the Middy ones.

IIRC they are the only drop in FF rail where you need to do nothing but install..  Every other system either requires removing the FSP and/or delta ring.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:05:01 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a discussion about these in the New AR Products forum.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=124&t=343398
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:12:18 PM EDT
[#3]
the Omega rail looks really good, probably the best drop-in, do it yourself rail I've seen. I have a DD 7.0 Lite rail that is superb. If the Omega rail is the same level of quality DD will have a winner.
If I was building an upper I would go with a DD lite or LaRue rail, If upgrading an existing upper I would definitely give the Omega rail a try.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top