Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 2:14:44 PM EDT
I just got off the phone w/ a representative of VLTOR. She made an exception for me, so I wont say exactly what was done, however the situation was handled very professionally and effeciently. They got me what I needed at no charge and it was MY FAULT! They make great products and have the best customer service of any company I have dealth with in the industry thus far. Huge KUDOS to VLTOR
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:24:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Good guys.
They sent me some screws that were missing out of modstock kit, and included a shirt for me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:24:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:56:26 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 for VLTOR. They are awesome to deal with. I love their products and their top-notch service.

Cheers,

-E

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:03:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Some of the finest products on the market. Worth every penny.

I need more of their flash suppressors, unfortunately, seems like everyone is out of stock at the moment.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top