Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/10/2007 2:05:04 PM EDT
I am looking to make a little brother for my RRA NM. I purchased (used) a 16" mid-length) RRA upper complete and am completing the LRB lower now, standard RRA trigger, and was wondering about the buttstock. Which to get? Being in NY, even if I do get the (dangerous) 6 pos stock, it has to be pinned open... so should I just get the solid A2 type? Opinions? Have never shot one with the 6 pos, but from looking at it and trying them in the shops, perhaps the standard will be more comfortable anyway? THanks for the opinions. Mike
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have to pinn that evil stock fully extended anyway....I'd go with a fixed stock.

The only reason why I'd go with a collapsible is the weight factor.

If that is not an issue go with the standard fixed stock.

Me thinks it will be less flimsy.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#2]
You might want to look into an Ace skeleton stock, very stable, light and comfortable to shoot with
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd get an A2 or a Sully Stock. They're the most comfortable and solid. If you can't have it adjustable, That's what I'd get.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Put a A1 stock on it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top