Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/10/2007 8:04:11 AM EDT
Here comes the next gun control push against the AR15.......that kid/deputy in Crandon Wisconsin used an AR15 when he snapped.  There is gonna be alot of people pushing that agenda.  I was wondering the way they discribed the shooting the other day if they were gonna say he used an AR15.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:08:31 AM EDT
[#1]
yeah, and the ex-deputy that tried to assassinate the sheriff in Rutherford Co., TN used an AR-15 also.  They had a picture of the gun on the front page of the paper.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:23:17 AM EDT
[#2]
...get 'em while you can, boys.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:37:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Let's all not have a panic attack just yet. In these instances it was LE or ex-LE so I think these items will get brushed aside.

remember the virginia tech shootings? that didn't get our Glocks banned just yet.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:59:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Let's all not have a panic attack just yet. In these instances it was LE or ex-LE so I think these items will get brushed aside.

remember the virginia tech shootings? that didn't get our Glocks banned just yet.

It should have.  Glocks are plastic and can get through metal detectors.

Hardwarz
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:59:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Lets keep the faith
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:27:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I think it was his issued ar15 so they would have to ban them from cops not civilians.

I know i would feel safer.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It should have.  Glocks are plastic and can get through metal detectors.

Hardwarz

That's the super special Glock 7 with the phenolic slide, barrel, and parts.  In addition, they are now coated with a metamaterials which are made to interact with light or other electromagnetic waves in very precise ways to render them invisible. The only problem they've discovered is that they keep losing the damned thing when it's cloaked!!!  
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I used to work with a couple officers when I was in Corrections that definetly had no business with an AR in their hands, the world is definetly a safer place if they don't have one.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Duplicate topic.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top