Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/17/2007 10:11:56 PM EDT
Budgets a bit tight but I want a light trigger, where should I start?

Stag lower if its relevent.
Link Posted: 9/17/2007 10:46:40 PM EDT
[#1]
you can try the 15 min AR15 trigger job; mr randall's trigger trick also helps

you can also opt to spend ~$30 and send your trigger group out to mr springfield for a great trigger job (he has an AD in the EE)

or spend ~$100, get a RRA 2 stage
Link Posted: 9/18/2007 3:44:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Get a Chip McCormick self contained "Super Match Trigger". They are about $200 but are very nice and simple. Jard also makes a very good one but are not as simple, however they are only about $135.
Link Posted: 9/18/2007 4:09:45 AM EDT
[#3]
A JP Enterprises spring kit for ~10 bucks will get the pull down.
Link Posted: 9/18/2007 4:20:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
A JP Enterprises spring kit for ~10 bucks will get the pull down.

+1. The yellow springs work great. In some cases though, you'll have to lighten your hammer. (Dremel the tail-end off)
Link Posted: 9/18/2007 2:08:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Bill Springfield aka "whatnow" has done a CETME trigger for me and has two of my stock AR triggers for work at the moment. I highly recommend him.
Link Posted: 9/18/2007 2:10:58 PM EDT
[#6]
You won't be disappointed with Bill's trigger job. Next best thing is Rock River's trigger at $88.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:47:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Ditto for Bill Springfield above.   I just got my FCG back from him yesterday, installed it and  WW what a difference.  I opted for the $46 dollar job and I am glad I did.  Thanks Bill !

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I also got Bill to do some for me and what a difference, money well spent.   I don't know of another comparable option for that kind of money
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top