Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2007 3:15:42 PM EDT
Hey all,

Built this about a year and a half ago but never really shoot it and am thinking of getting rid of it for a 700P so I can hunt groundhogs and deer. In PA you can't hunt with any semi-auto's. She's got a Jewell 2-stage match trigger, Bushy 24" heavy barrel, Bushy Predator handguard, Magpul PRS stock, DPMS low-profile gas block, Stag T-marked A3 upper and Stag lower.

It's also go a 6-24x44mm Mil-dot scope which is pretty nice too. No side-Paralax adjustment but hey, was going to put a Leupold on it but no point since I can't hunt with it.

How much do you guys think I can get for it? Thinking about putting it on Gunbroker or something..

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 3:24:35 PM EDT
[#1]
PRS: $225
BCG w/ CH: ~$125
A3 upper: ~$100
FF tube, bbl, and gas block: ~$300+
lower (what brand?): ~$100-$125
Jewel trigger: ~$150 (?)
Grip+LPK: ~$75+

what brand scope?

i'd say ~$1300 complete (depending on the scope)....
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#2]
12 to $1500 depending on the parts used to build it,how much wear and round count.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 3:29:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Hardly any wear at all, maybe 150 rounds. I hand loaded all my rounds so to have a "field day" took a long time on an RCBS rockchucker so I never shot it that much.

Chief

Edit: it's a Tasco Mil-dot scope. It's pretty cool, does the job and you can gauge distance on human targets (paper of course! )

Quoted:
12 to $1500 depending on the parts used to build it,how much wear and round count.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:39:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice setup you should put it on the EE here first someone may be looking for that exact setup!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:33:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
"... someone may be looking for that exact setup!"

SONOFABITCH!!!

I'm about to start a build with a 26 in Barrel, DPMS hi rider upper recr or similiar,
Magpul PRS stock, DPMS Panther palm grip, FF HG!!!

I kid you not!!!!

Although the figures are high for a used rifle, Im sure we could have done a deal!!!

Problem....Last friday I ordered a 26" SS Varmatch barrel from Krieger!

I dont think they take too kindly to cancellations once cuts are made...

docgary

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:15:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

1. Jewell 2-stage match trigger,
    Magpul PRS stock,

How much do you guys think I can get for it?
Thinking about putting it on Gunbroker or something..

I find that when selling a used firearm, many people expect the
high end after market items to be 'thrown in" or deeply discounted.

The rational is they probably wouldnt have bought new so its not needed.
One workable suggestion is to swap out the jewell trigger and PRS stock
with the original and sell the items individually
This way you'll recoup some of the costs.
See, listing a used rifle for more than the retail (because of the prime parts)
is lost on many folks. It costs you nothing to try it...if its a no go, then
take my suggestion.

At the risk of being accused of lobbying, I would definitely take the
magpul stock and maybe the jewell.....

Good luck
docgary
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:55:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I would put it on the EE but I no longer deal on it because I traded a guy an upper receiver and 2 months of owning it he said it was broken and wants his old one back. I refused to let someone molest my upper and send it back not the same working condition it was in when I sent it and what do i get? Bad feedback on the EE...

I'll post it on gunbroker for 1400 and see how i make out. I think with all the extras and shipping it in a hard case 1400 is reasonable.

Chief
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:12:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I would put it on the EE but I no longer deal on it because I traded a guy an upper receiver and 2 months of owning it he said it was broken and wants his old one back. I refused to let someone molest my upper and send it back not the same working condition it was in when I sent it and what do i get? Bad feedback on the EE...

I'll post it on gunbroker for 1400 and see how i make out. I think with all the extras and shipping it in a hard case 1400 is reasonable.

Chief

That's absurd!
The implied gaurantee is the item is in good working condition( Unless specified otherwise)
Any issues should be brought to the seller's attention immediately!
Don't let one idiotic buyer ruin the way you do business.

Good luck on Gunbroker - Look at www.gunsamerica.com (same as gunbroker)

If you end up 'parting out' items mentioned, dont hesitate to contact me!!

docgary
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:22:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chief

That's absurd!
The implied gaurantee is the item is in good working condition( Unless specified otherwise)
Any issues should be brought to the seller's attention immediately!
Don't let one idiotic buyer ruin the way you do business.

Good luck on Gunbroker - Look at www.gunsamerica.com (same as gunbroker)

If you end up 'parting out' items mentioned, dont hesitate to contact me!!

docgary

Pff yeah you would think that wouldn't you, too bad the mods didn't and that cocksucker put my contact info all over the internet for everyone to see. Luckily I moved and all my contact info has changed. Now IF i'm able to sell anything on EE the buyer has 7 days to try it, no "i didn't get to use it for 2 months" BS...

Life's a bitch.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 6:55:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Alright guys, she's posted on the EE

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=462663
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top