Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2007 7:50:13 PM EDT
Could someone please take a nice clean high resolution shot (preferably with the rifle horizontal and on a white background, or just cream colored carpet) of a stock standard (no accessories what so ever, just a 30 round magazine) Bushmaster M4A3 with the Izzy flash hider (or the Bird Cage 'Patrolman's Carbine', I don't mind)? Sorry for being so specific lol, I've wanted a picture like this for a while. If someone could do this for me, it would be greatly appreciated. hanks,
Hayden.
Link Posted: 7/7/2007 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#1]
too lazy to give u your specific request... it's the one on the bottom.  top is a bushmaster Hbar.

Link Posted: 7/7/2007 7:57:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Haha, thanks. But I did kind of want what I described as there seems to be a lot of modified AR15s on this website. I'm not big on tonnes of accessories, I like the stock standard clean lines of an M4, with the carry handle and all.
Link Posted: 7/7/2007 10:05:18 PM EDT
[#3]
This should do it>
Link Posted: 7/7/2007 10:18:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Sorry - background isn't quite what you wanted, but at least my feet are in the picture.
Link Posted: 7/7/2007 10:38:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Lol, thanks guys. BillyBadBass, there's only one thing wrong with your picture... it's not completely stock standard! Hehe, sorry for being so fussy.
Link Posted: 7/12/2007 2:09:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Anymore guys? Specifically for my requests, lol? Come on, help a guy out who doesn't have the privilege of owning semi-auto rifles in his country. BTW I don't mind if the picture is of the Bird Cage 'Patrolman's Carbine' version.
Link Posted: 7/13/2007 4:15:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anymore guys? Specifically for my requests, lol? Come on, help a guy out who doesn't have the privilege of owning semi-auto rifles in his country. BTW I don't mind if the picture is of the Bird Cage 'Patrolman's Carbine' version.

they don't have google in austrailia either?  what is the primary language in oz?  french?  
Link Posted: 7/13/2007 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Not exactly what you're looking for, but close... My Bushmaster M4A3 16" HBAR with bird cage. First pic is totally stock, second pic is with quad rails and forward grip.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/SigEpGrant/Outdoors/Firearms/100_2002.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/SigEpGrant/Outdoors/Firearms/100_2096.jpg
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:28:44 PM EDT
[#9]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
Anymore guys? Specifically for my requests, lol? Come on, help a guy out who doesn't have the privilege of owning semi-auto rifles in his country. BTW I don't mind if the picture is of the Bird Cage 'Patrolman's Carbine' version.hey

There was no need for that sarcastic response... Believe me, I google these things daily so I should know lol. There are none to my requests, only low resolution images like the official one from Bushmaster with the yellow background. The closest thing I have found is www.sgcusa.com/cgi-bin/sgcusa.cgi/604206072252.html, but its of the Patrolman's Carbine.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:01:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Have you tried the picture thread.  I have no idea if the pic your looking for might be in there, but it would be hard to imagine that something pretty close isn't in there
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 10:59:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, I've gone through almost every page. There are a few good ones, but nothing special. Most are highly modified, I prefer stock guns.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 4:09:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Does the IZZY work well as a BRAKE/comp

I have a LMT M4 14.5 with a PHANTOM with CLOSED bottom ( act as a comp)

I also have a Back UP LMT M4 14.5 with the OLD PHANTOM 4 slot

when shooting the lmt m4 with closed bottom phantom seems to work like a brake/Comp Less muzzel Flip
compared to the 4 slot

but it could also be the 9mm buffer?
The 4 slot has a H buffer
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top