Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2007 4:34:19 PM EDT
After much thought,research and "looking around", I finally purchased my first AR.  I wanted a rifle for target/plinking and Coyote hunting.  I bought the Rock River Arms Varmit with 20" Stainless barrel.  I topped it with a Trijicon Accupoint 3-9 x 40 with red reticle.  I actually bought the scope before deciding on a gun.

I could not be happier with the both the gun and scope.  I have only put about 75 rounds through it but it has performed flawlessly.  I am also impresed with the ease of takedown and re assembly for cleaning.  Im already thinking about a .308 for deer hunting.  This Black Rifle Disease is very serious and has no cure!!!!! MIKE
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 4:52:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 4:57:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Still waiting for pics...........    
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Still waiting for pics...........    

+1, we need those pics.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:18:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Good to see another BRD victim coming along!

I got my first(and only for now) AR as a Christmas gift to myself last year , and ever since the first time I shot it , those damn voices have been telling me I have to get another one.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:20:58 PM EDT
[#5]
WE NEED PICS!!!!

Welcome to BRD, now go post some pics and plink a few more rounds!

Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#6]
You should have squeezed...
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:21:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome, excellent first post (would be better if you had pics though )

Link Posted: 6/16/2007 8:25:10 PM EDT
[#8]
The medicine just doesn't seem to stop the voices.  They keep calling telling you to buy more rifles and more stuff for you rifles.

.OH GOD ! MAKE IT STOP

Ok OK, maybe just one more rifle for the road. I promise I can stop anytime I want to.

I swear!
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 11:24:23 AM EDT
[#9]
WELCOME TO THE CLUB... THERE'S NO LOOKING BACK NOW!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top