Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/22/2007 9:11:34 PM EDT
After hang'in around here for the past six months , this is my first post. I purchased an RRA ELITE CAR A4 around Thanksgiving, took it to the range and shot a four inch group half moon out of the box at 100 yards. This doesn't sound very impressive but keep in mind it was a horribly windy day and my BIL couldn't do much better with his 22-250 which is a nail driver on a calm day. So the next week I ordered an identicle twin to this rifle and now have two. I made a mistake, I should have done more research because I what I want now is an M4gery. Cant,t see spending the cash on a 6920, any ideas. BTW THRE IS NO CURE, YOU CAN ONLY FEED IT INTO A SHORT TERM REMISSION.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 9:18:33 PM EDT
[#1]
extremely short term remission, like maybe a couple hours if your lucky.  Coincidentally I treated my BRD with a RRA CAR Elite A4 too.  It didn't seem to help much, for my condition has worsened dramatically.  A 2nd AR is in the works and I have already had to buy a hundred mags just to make it subside for a while.  

Welcome to the board
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 3:12:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I couldn't see spending the money on a 6920 either, so I built an LMT that ended up being more $$.  Of course, it has a few upgrades (SOPMOD, 14.5 w/ perm SDI FH, LaRue 7.0, LMT BUIS).  In the end, it was a few hundred more $.  But I love it.  Then I bought another (in process, less add ons).  Now I am thinking of selling off some of my Sig treasure to put back a 6920 or get some optics.  

Don't forget optic$ and amm.00 !!!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 3:31:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Just wait until you want to build your own Black Rifle, you think the disease is bad one you bought a new one just think what it's going to be like when you build your first one? You will be talking about building your 3rd or 4th before you know it and then you know your addicted.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 3:57:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
LMT that ended up being more $$.  Of course, it has a few upgrades (SOPMOD, 14.5 w/ perm SDI FH, LaRue 7.0, LMT BUIS).

EXCUSE ME SIR.  I believe pictures are in order.
Yours sounds like mine (SOPMOD, 14.5 with SDI ExA2, no LaRue :(
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top