Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/27/2007 3:47:49 PM EDT
Is all .223, 5.56 and  7.62x39 ammo dried up now? As it sure seems no dealer can get any ammo for the next 6-8 weeks as it is all on back order,And is it just gonna keep going up and letting the fear factor of the Dems taking over and Bans gonna cause the downfall of our shooting sport?Sure cant see paying $500 for 1000rounds of Wolf buy summers end if it is even availableMaybe this is a real bad time for me to add a AR to my collection as i only needed 1000 rounds for casual plinking and for any problems that may rise in the future.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 4:03:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Is all .223, 5.56 and  7.62x39 ammo dried up now? As it sure seems no dealer can get any ammo for the next 6-8 weeks as it is all on back order,And is it just gonna keep going up and letting the fear factor of the Dems taking over and Bans gonna cause the downfall of our shooting sport?Sure cant see paying $500 for 1000rounds of Wolf buy summers end if it is even availableMaybe this is a real bad time for me to add a AR to my collection as i only needed 1000 rounds for casual plinking and for any problems that may rise in the future.

Well you won't have a chance to buy one, after the ban.

Buy an AR, and if it truly costs too much to buy surplus, then reload.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#2]
There is never a bad time for me to add an AR to your collection

If you cant see paying $500 for 1000rounds of Wolf buy summers end, then buy it now.

Can't say I like ammo prices now either but I buy it anyway because I am not going to like the prices any better any time soon.

It sucks, but it is worth it
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 4:10:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah i know but my god you mean to tell me there is no ammo to be had out there,look at what 30 ammo dealers on this forum and nobody has hardly any .223 or 5.56 stock and 6-8 week back orders?Thats just plain ass crazy and it is the same with 7.62x39 ammo.Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i could scream today
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 4:11:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah i know but my god you mean to tell me there is no ammo to be had out there,look at what 30 ammo dealers on this forum and nobody has hardly any .223 or 5.56 stock and 6-8 week back orders?Thats just plain ass crazy and it is the same with 7.62x39 ammo.Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i could scream today

Naw, just haven't looked hard enough

www.aimsurplus.com

www.ammoman.com

Stuff like Lake City XM193 is hard to find, but you can still get surplus M855 and stuff for around 280 shipped.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 4:45:50 PM EDT
[#5]
The gun shop down the road from me has WOLF 55gr and 62 gr for $125.00 per 1K.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 4:57:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The gun shop down the road from me has WOLF 55gr and 62 gr for $125.00 per 1K.

Wow, you better pick that shit up regardless if it works or not
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top