Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/27/2007 9:17:42 AM EDT
Took my wife to SHOT'07 for all 4 days (convinced her it was a "vacation").  By the 4th day she was totally into it.  So I told her I would build her what she wanted.  This is the result.

14.5" complete LMT upper with SE Vortex, VLTOR Casv-el, Aimpoint M2 in GG&G mount,
MI buis.  RRA lower, Battle Grip, Blue force Vickers sling, etc.  She picked all the parts.

Many thanks to all the vendors, Blue Force, VLTOR, BufferTech, and Bravo Co., for the great deals.

Now my wife is a co-enabler with BRD.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Should I post on this thread too?

Nice rifle, great to see the ladies enjoying the sport too.

flag is a nice touch
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 9:36:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Post all you like, maybe I should have named this thread " 48 y.o. Grandmother with gun"
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 9:46:19 AM EDT
[#3]
NICE

(both the wife and the hardware!)
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 9:47:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Tell her it makes her look 10 years younger!

Love to see women shooting EBRs! Just hope my wife doesn't see this, I can't afford to buy her a new carbine right now. :P
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 10:02:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Your wife and I have similar tastes, barring an EOTech and a Vltor club foot.  Nice weapon, beautiful wife, lucky man.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I would love my wife on my side when it came to guns. However she is not, So I buy two for myself.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 4:57:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Tell her it makes her look 10 years younger!

Love to see women shooting EBRs! Just hope my wife doesn't see this, I can't afford to buy her a new carbine right now. :P

Looks like a great combo. Your wife, the weapon and The American Flag.  Happy for both of you.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top