Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2007 2:28:34 PM EDT
Hey, thinking about getting one of their light/laser combo's ... Looking at the MD2 DuoLight... im kinda new to all this so im not for sure which are the best names out there... is this a good light and laser? Any thoughts/recommendations would be welcomed. THanks guys.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 2:53:55 PM EDT
[#1]
  I am pretty sure I have the MD2. It was given to me to test and I am overseas now, so cant check. Hope the pic helps. I think you can see MD2 at the top right in the pic. If it's for an M4 this one is the perfect size. If I could I would change out  the Lazar for an IR light. But like I said it was free. They also have them with LED lights instead of the Lazar. I like pentagon for it's durability and the flat OD color is nice. I painted one of my M4's flat OD like the light. They cost more then the sure fires.
   For the size they have a few more ileum's then surefire and the quick release mount is more convenient then surfires IMO. The one I have has the tail switch. Go with the push button switch as long as your hands are big enough to reach it. The wire on the tail switch is just another thing that can get you hung up and they can ware out over time.
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o208/kgoerz/mx2.jpg
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:32:12 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks, and yes its going on an m4
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 5:06:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top