Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/3/2007 5:08:56 PM EDT
OK-I'm excited and I need to share it.  Ordered my second RRA today to keep my RRA National Match A2 company that I bought last year.  

I ordered the RRA Elite CAR A4 with stainless steel barrel, NM trigger (comes standard), Dominator v2 mount, and SureFire rails.  I researched the net like crazy on rifles, and went from store to store checking all the brands/options (along with building my own).  For me, the RRA was the way to go with all things considered.

As usual, Pete at Legal Transfers has excellent prices and fantastic customer service.  Thanks Pete!  Now, is it to soon to start counting down the seconds left on the 5 weeks or so until I receive the rifle?
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 5:11:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope to order one of those midlength RRA uppers from him soon.. good to hear he's not bad to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 5:14:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Have done a lot of business with Pete. Geat person to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I've bought 2 uppers from him

top-notch guy, good prices, no bullshit
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 8:15:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought my first (and, so far, only) AR from him. It took a while to ship, but that wasn't his fault, I wanted an A4 and the longer barrels aren't in as much demand, so they aren't as readily available, or something of that nature...
Link Posted: 1/4/2007 6:51:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
good to hear he's not bad to deal with.

The search function is your friend.  It may not go back far enough though.

Link Posted: 1/4/2007 8:11:05 AM EDT
[#6]
+1 for Pete!  I called him on a Friday and he did not have the exact configuration of mid-length upper that I wanted.  He put one together over the weekend and shipped on Monday.
Great service and a pleasure to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/4/2007 8:41:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I am waiting on my second RRA SS barrel with DD rails midi. They had such a great deal on them in the fall I couldn't resist ordering a second one. I got a chance to shoot my other one yesterday and as usual it performed flawlessly. Best groups with match ammo were around 1/2 to 3/4 for 5 shot groups at 100. Worst were around 1.5 inches. They are awesome rifles and the price is right.
JR
Link Posted: 1/4/2007 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered some stuff from Pete last week it arrived quickly and was new as stated. The prices were also very competetive. However, my friend had some difficulty with his attitude during a transaction.

I think everyone has a bad spell from time to time.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top