Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2007 3:13:11 PM EDT
Hello all long time lurker fisrt time poster, i have a bushmaster M4A2 and was wanting to switch to a flat top upper, my question is, is it hard to change out the barrel to the stripped upper or is it more practical to just purchase a complete with the barrel and all attached already?
Thanks, Josh
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#1]
welcome to the site!

check this out: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=226782

its relatively easy, if you have the tools and a little knowhow...

if not, it might be best if you just get another upper and sell your current one
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 3:31:40 PM EDT
[#2]
thats what i was looking for, Thanks
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 3:38:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:09:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't listen to any of them.  Buy you the upper you want AND THEN you will have a extra upper that will need a new lower , etc, etc and then you will have the DZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Next , after a new upper and lower you will have to have mags and ammo.  heh heh heh

ETA: Welcome to the best place for info on the Black Rifle. Home of the B.R. DZZZZZZZZ
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top