Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/1/2007 1:47:30 PM EDT
Hello Team ARFCOM,

I just got done updating the Small Arms Review Magazine Website and I added a poll area so readers could let us know what they would like to see more of in upcoming issues of the magazine.  I have a sneaking suspicion that it would lean heavy on the "Black Rifle" to frequent ARFCOM contributors but I didn't make any of the answers quite that pointed.  There are 20 selections and you can choose more than 1 if you would like.  If you happen to be at the SAR website and don't mind clicking a few buttons we will be happy to listen to what you have to tell us.

I enjoy participating on ARFCOM and try to visit whenever I get the chance but unfortunately it is not quite as often as I would like.

For future projects in the works, I just received a few items I'll be testing in the near future that may be of particular interest here.  In no particular order they include (but are certainly not limited too)

• DoubleStar 16-Inch Patrol Carbine.

• 2nd Generation POF-USA P-415 and P-416 Lower Receivers.

• Timney USA AR-15 Drop-In Trigger.

• Sun Devil 2nd Generation Lower & Upper Receivers.

• ARES Defense GSR-35 "Black Lightning" Drop-In Piston Kit.

• A few "surprises" from MGI Military.

Anyway, thanks for your support in the past.  It has been key in our success and in case you have not counted your stack of magazines in the corner lately, you may be surprised to know I just sent the 114th issue to the printer.  September of this year will be our 10th Anniversary!  Keep your eyes and ears open for info on the 10th Anniversary SAR Convention in Las Vegas.  It is not finalized yet but as soon as it is, we will fill everyone in on the details.  For subscribers, you will find a few details in the SITREP of the February issue, hitting the stands now.

Thanks Again Team ARFCOM!!

Jeff Z
Small Arms Review Magazine
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:32:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Jeff, are you going to take a look at Arms Tech's new takedown rifle or their Urban Support Rifle with the snap on silencer?
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#2]

• A few "surprises" from MGI Military.

Oooooo

Any idea when we'll see those?
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 8:26:16 AM EDT
[#3]
SAR is happy to look at anything we are asked to evaluate.  On the MGI "goodies" they have so many things in the pipeline it is amazing.  I'll let TWL and Mack talk about them when they are ready.  I am much more of an R&D and T&E guy for MGI and not into sales and such.

Jeff Z
Take the Poll at the SAR Website
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top