Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2007 12:43:15 PM EDT
Looking though volum# 61 issue #1 dated Jan 15/2007 of the Shotgun News. I found on page 72 an add for DPMS sporting a Panther Mark 12 and Panther LR-TAC20. Says to check their site for details but I can't find either of them on their site. Are these new configs that they have? The Mark 12 is close to what I want but I'd like to see what options it all has and what options I can still get on it at purchase. Anyone know who's got these or am I pretty much going to have to either call them or sit on my hands until they hit the website?
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:30:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Greetings fellow Southie. Your best bet would be to call DPMS directly or post this in the inustry forum under DPMS. DPMS has excellent customer service and I am confident your questions will be answered with a call or industry post. Thier website is okay...but it definatly lacks a few things. IIRC, they still had my AP4 Panther labled as LE Only on thier website....they must spend more time hiring vets and building great rifles than updating websites, so I can't fault them too much. Give em a call, I am sure you will be taken care of.

Hope the SD winter is treating you okay...I lived in Northeastern SD most of my life and 60 below with wind chill and feet of snow is not something I miss much...Here in Nebraska, we just got our first snow fall of around 4 inches last night and its nearly gone. I miss the hunting/fishing and people, but not the winter.
Take it easy up there?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top