Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/1/2007 10:00:00 AM EDT
Do they have chrome lined barrels? I want a kiss plane Jane rifle to throw around & for 700 bucks those ones are looking good to me.

Also does anyone have a clear pic of one of these guns? The ones in the catalog are 16 in a2 mid lengths.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 10:12:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Armalites have chrome-lined barrels...Eagle Arms don't.  Armalites have a lifetime warranty, Ealge Arms have a one year warranty.

not that it matters...it's my understanding that CDNN sold out of the Armalites almost a month ago.

it WAS an excellent deal they had going on.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 3:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I say those rifles looked like a good deal..I would have got a few of those instead of ordering lowers if I knew about it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:44:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a new Armalite M-15 A3 Carbine and love it!  I'd recommend one of these to anyone!

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top