Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/31/2006 1:10:49 PM EDT
i wanted to lighten the trigger pull a little but am new to the ar thing. i know the hammer is different then the .223 but is the rest of the parts the same? if so how could i go about lighting it a bit.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#1]
there are a few ways to do that. 1-buy a drop in trigger assembly 2- if u are confident in your mechanical skills, try the 15min trigger lightning job, found here  http://www.gunandgame.com/forums/ar15-m16/34158-did-15-minute-trigger-job.html   or take it to your local gunsmith or shop.. they should know what to do..
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 3:10:12 PM EDT
[#2]
for my 9mm i bought a JPenterprise, just the trigger and springs, and i used my 9mm hammer i already had. install was easy. it comes with instructions, and a dvd, and if thats not enough they have excellent tech service over the phone.

The one on the right is the one i bought.

JP Trigger
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top