Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2006 5:43:45 PM EDT
I have a couple questions regarding this stock and i was wondering if you guys could help me, the first question that i have is that i want to buy this stock for my Ar because i like the way it looks, which is better then my original stock, however living in CT doesn't allow me to have collapsable stocks, so i was wondering if theres a way to make the stock permanately extended, and the second question is, is it even worth the trouble of doing all this just to make my AR look better ?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:08:26 PM EDT
[#1]
The answer to your first question is yes.  I want to say that pre-2004 one member here had their fixed in a certain position.

But that was 2+ years ago so I may not be remembering it correctly.

And to your second question, yes, always.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:13:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The answer to your first question is yes.  I want to say that pre-2004 one member here had their fixed in a certain position.

But that was 2+ years ago so I may not be remembering it correctly.

And to your second question, yes, always.  

Excellent, now for another question do i have to fix it myself or can a gunsmith or armorer do it for me, and do i need to buy the pieces for it?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Give magpul a call tomorrow.  During the ban they had a way of making teh stock fixed in place for legality that was removable so you could convert it back if you ever sold it or moved.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:25:47 PM EDT
[#4]
alrighty will do, thnx a bunch for your help guys
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top