Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2006 3:33:28 AM EDT
I have two AR15 rifles and my son has one that we are going to sell. I would like to know what a fair price would be for them. I have had suggestions on the two Colts but none on the Bushmaster. Here they are:

1. Bushmaster AR15 A1 XM177 11.5 /5.5 bbl Carbine, new in the box, never fired. The upper has a Tear Drop Forward Assist(which I prefer over the round button) and the case deflector.  I bought this back in the 80s and never fired it. Comes with one 30 round mag that came with this Bushmaster.

2. Colt 6600, no box with one 30 round mag., Excellant condition. I bought this from a friend when the ban went into place. He is a match shooter and sold this too me to fund building a custom match AR15 Rifle.

3. Colt 6601 Blue Label with box. Has raised Magwell Fence and can be converted to a push pin for less then $10.00. Since this rifle has been fired I would rate it at 99.99%. My son put no more then 250 rounds of my green tipped Lake City Ammunition through it.

Thank You for your suggestions and input on these rifles.

Have a Great Day!

Dane
[email protected]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:26:45 AM EDT
[#1]
IM and email sent
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top