Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/29/2006 3:40:19 PM EDT
Does anybody know?  It's probably a moot point because I doubt you could find the stock without the tube, but maybe I'm wrong.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 3:43:20 PM EDT
[#1]
yse it will work
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:11:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I am not sure if you mean the old Colt CAR15 stock? The aluminum covered with plastic. It is a mil spec.Stock. And RRA are non mil speck. So no.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:15:11 PM EDT
[#3]
odds are it will. my lady's rifle is set up that way.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:19:27 PM EDT
[#4]

A Mil-spec CAR stock (Colt, etc,,,) won't fit the RRA tube correctly.  

RRA made a CAR style stock that fits the RRA tube perfectly.  

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:43:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys!!

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:33:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
A Mil-spec CAR stock (Colt, etc,,,) won't fit the RRA tube correctly.  

RRA made a CAR style stock that fits the RRA tube perfectly.  

Yeah; if you don't mind about an inch and a half of the tube sticking out the back when the stock is collapsed. The commercial M4gery stock makers use a longer tube with the M4 type than with the early type. Colt, and Stag use the same length tube for both stocks; which of course means that an M4 type will give you a space between the back of the tube and the butt when the stock is all the way forward.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:25:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top