Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/23/2006 12:04:28 AM EDT
Has anybody ordered from these guys? and if so how did it go?

What type of lower or who makes them?

also when someone says parts kit is that upper and lower less insides?

thanks just starting out so I thank you in upfront
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 1:51:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I think if you'll use the search feature, you will find alot of threads about model 1. Alot of people order from them and love their stuff. another group have ordered there and had nothing but problems. I'd suggest doing some research before making a decision.

As far as parts kits go, you can get a complete rifle minus the lower, an upper kit, lower parts kit, and pretty much everything in between. The only "controlled" item is the lower receiver, its what has the serial number on it. That's gotta go through a FFL, but the rest can be sent straight to your door.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:39:29 AM EDT
[#2]

I have only ordered one complete upper receiver/barrel from them.
(Just last week.)
And I am pleased with the product.  I will order from them again.
They also assembled and shipped my upper the same day that I ordered it.

Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:48:46 AM EDT
[#3]
2 parts kits & numerous small stuff & no problems with the pieces or the timely service.
I will continue to give them My business until they goof-up!
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:49:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I think you'll find the two groups of users mentioned above break down into "people who dealt with Model1 Sales a while ago," and "people who have dealt with them recently."  From what I've seen of people's posts here, they cleaned up their act significantly.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:54:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:48:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Lower parts kit are either missing parts and/or poor quality.They have improved their quality but I suggest you check out Del-ton instead.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top