Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/18/2006 8:34:35 AM EDT
Hi guys,

I ordered a Grippod from these guys online, but they are basically unreachable, and I can't figure out what's going on with my order.  Has anybody ever bought anything from these guys?  I tried to call a number that was on their paper order form, but the line is disconnected.  I'm a little worried my wallet just got ganked.  Can anybody give any feedback regarding these guys?

Thanks in advance,

RS
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:06:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a similar problem with them a year or two ago.  I don't think the company really exists.  Check with your credit card company to make sure you did or did not get charged.  All numbers on the site are disconencted, they won't return e-mails.  I even went as far as calling verizon 411 to try and get another phone number for them but everything had been disconnected.  The weird thing though is that the website does get updated from time to time.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:53:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I got taken by these guys two or three years ago. I ended up going to the BBB and threatening legal action before I got my money back.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:56:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like Miami.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I think methods to contact them are limited.  I have spoken t them on the phone before.  I have ordered several holsters from the for my department.  They were good with me, but that was a few years ago.  I am not sure what their current status is.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 11:17:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I have experience with them also.  We needed some tactical nylon in a hurry, and placed an order for same about a year ago.  No response, no correspondance.  No phone number was available at the time.  I immediately contacted our Department's CC company and had the transaction cancelled.

I can't say if they are no longer in business, but didn't want to take the chance.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top