Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/15/2006 10:01:46 AM EDT
Just got back from one of the best days I've ever had at a firing range----and only fired 3 shots

The three I fired were sighting shots to check the settings on the XM177E2 clone, for .22 rimfire--and then turned the thing over to my 9 year old son, who had never fired a live round in his life.

First three mags he hit exactly zilch from 50 feet.  No where near the paper. He and I were starting to get discouraged, until I spotted that he was looking OVER the rear sight, not thru it. Told him to use the sights, focus on the front blade, and not worry if the target bull looked fuzzy.

Total success from there on

The shooting world now has a new gun/shooting lover, who can't wait for the Bushie featherlight barrel to get here so he can have his own AR.

Some days really are better than others.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#1]
That's awesome man, got any pics?
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:17:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
That's awesome man, got any pics?

Yea, how 'bout it?

Love to see 'em smile!

Travis
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:58:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Idiot me totally forgot to take a camera, and don't have a digital type anyway. Spend all my recreational money on gun stuff.

Anybody know if it's possible to take a 35mm negative and "digitalize "it?  Otherwise I may have to get into the 21st Century camera wise.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:09:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Idiot me totally forgot to take a camera, and don't have a digital type anyway. Spend all my recreational money on gun stuff.

Anybody know if it's possible to take a 35mm negative and "digitalize "it?  Otherwise I may have to get into the 21st Century camera wise.

You can have your 35mm printed onto a disk. Then you can upload onto your computer.

Teaching the future in markmanship is an honorable duty which makes the libs wanna cry.

I love it! Good for you!

HS1
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top