Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 8:47:54 PM EDT
Between the different types of "piston" driven AR uppers - these are the two that I have heard of the most other than the civillian-untouchable HK-416.

I would like to get readers perspective on which one is "better" and why?  I know the difference in cost is going to be about $150 give or take.  But I really want to know if anyone out there has tested/compared these uppers? (or their assembled rifle counterparts).  I'm a technical geek when it comes to this stuff, so the more stuff you guys pour on, please give me the complete low down on each.  I mean if you want to get as technical as to which has the better "head spacing" - LET FLY!  Much appreciate!!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:01:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, as far as the piston system goes, POF and Troy are one and the same.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:03:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Do they use the same internals?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top